This is the last part. The ending sucks...in my opinion. What do you think? Inappropriate-Part 2 2 MONTHS LATER (Demi is on her private jet flying towards Vancouver, Canada for a meeting about a new movie that she had been offered a role in. She should be happy, but unfortunately she is not, because Wilmer broke up with her just a week before. She remembers the moment perfectly.) FLASHBACK Demi: Wilmer! How could you? Wilmer: How could I what, baby? Demi: How on earth could you lie to the press by telling them that I am back to being a coke addict? (Wilmer scoffs.) Wilmer: And you thought you could trust me. Just goes to show how naïve teenage girls are. (Tears form in Demi's eyes.) Demi: W-what? Wilmer: Come on, Demi. You thought I actually cared for you? You are just another girl I've been using for fame. (Demi's legs weaken. She cannot help but hate herself for falling for a man who was just using her.) Demi: I HATE YOU! Go throw yourself off a bridge, you bastard! Wilmer: Ahhh. I haven't heard someone say that to me in a while. Feels good to hear it again. (Demi runs away from Wilmer crying.) END OF FLASHBACK (Demi sniffs back tears and takes out her cell phone. She dials a number and puts it to her ear, and hopes that her best friend will pick up. He does.) ??: Hello? Demi: Hey, Joe. It's Demi. Joe: Hey, Dems. Are you okay? Demi: Now I am. Listen. I'm going to Vancouver for meetings right now, but when I return home in a few days, I'd like to see you. I miss you, and ...

0 comments