READ ME FOR MORE INFORMATION~!! =D Thank you so much for watching my Tipsy Noodles video!! ***Watch it until the end, I have a surprise for you! lololol*** Subscribe for support!! :D XOXO!!! If you like the recipe, THUMBS UP or FAV~!! =D yeah~! I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple and easy to make and very delicious so you've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles"!! XOXO~!!! Follow me on Twitter! :D - twitter.com Add me on Facebook! :D - www.facebook.com Any Questions! :D - seonkyounglongest@yahoo.com ::::INGREDIENTS:::: 12 Jumbo Shrimps, Marinade with 1 clove garlic, chopped, 5 dried chilies, thinly sliced, 1/2 lime zest and juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 Tablespoons rice wine, little bit of black pepper 4 cloves garlic, chopped Thumb size ginger, chopped 2 mideum size green onions, chopped (seperate white and green part) 1/2 large size onion, 1/4" sliced 3oz snow peas, blanched 1/2lb 10mm rice sticks, soak in the room temperature water for 15 minutes 2 Tablespoons peanut oil 1 Tablespoon fish sauce 1 Tablespoon plum sauce Big handfull of bean sprouts little bit of cilantro leaves as desired Serve with a lime wedge.

0 comments