A friend (the victims) emailed me some slides taken from a cctv at Sunway Pyramid, PJ. These days the crooks are getting organised and smarter.Be on alert and be warned. "My handbag was stolen last week and you can view the power point of the pictures taken off the security camera of Sunway Pyramid. Xandria and I were at a private function at Thai Thai Restaurant seated at the VIP table in a private area of the restaurant and yet my rather big hand bag which was placed on the floor between my seat and Xandria's was stolen. We did not move away from our seats at any point of time.There were 8 other people at our table and another 2 tables of VIP guests and journalists in the same room and none of us noticed anyone coming near us except the waiters serving our table. It's really incredible how that happene. The whole episode took about 7 minutes

0 comments