Kata Beach Phuket Food Court

Posted by Pithchaya | 8:45 PM | , , , | 0 comments »

http www.phuketdining.com to eat one of my favorite places is the Kata Beach Food Court, in the north of Kata beach, the food is not the reality on the beach located on the street directly behind the north end of the Club Med Within this food court, there are many small restaurants to choose from, I ate almost all of them and they are all very good and the prices are cheap, a good start and, of course, Thai and seafood is not this world. If you're really on a budgetand do a lot of money to eat the cost of food in places like Kata Beach save the Food Court is the way to go. The food court Kata beach is a very nice place to go to the beach for a few hours, you know, you can simply pause and ask myself, are the national food for a very relaxing meal or cold, in any case not regret it. Sooo give food court to try this and tell me what you think thank you so much to see and stop back regularly for more of my PhuketVideo. I love Phuket as much as me? Check out my new Phuketdining.com addition, the Phuket Dreamer phuketdreamer.ning.com where you see tons more pictures and stories about this wonderful island paradise. Sincerely, Keith The retired Navy SEAL Bud Class 137

0 comments