My Chili Plant

Posted by Pithchaya | 8:00 PM | 0 comments »

Just a vid of my pepper plants and a couple of tomato plants. It all started when I went to a Thai restaurant and had a spice that I really enjoyed it. It 'was a combination of chilies (Thai or bird's eye view), fish sauce and lime juice. E 'salted fish, spicy goodness down rice or other things. I like the fried rice alone or with fish and rice. Anyway, I had the recipe, thanks to the owner of the restaurant and went to save the local Asian market to get some fresh chilli and fish qualitySalsa (important in the formulation). I have my chilli sauce and I had some left over, so I wondered if I could grow. Well, they grew rapidly and soon I had more peppers to know what to do. When you visit a nursery school (kindergarten Crowley, thanks Brad) had a different Chili (Thai) given system. E 'fruit 5-6 times before he died recently (unknown causes). But he has many, many children had a great m-4-conditioning, that is. The chili Habenero was grown on a whim. I was at the supermarket and2 chillies bought for 0.47 cents or so, and originally had two plants were grown, but my mother, who is straight (true green thumb) to grow anything. In addition to the fish sauce, I love to chop the chilli and put it on pulled pork or chicken meat (meat, it sure would be nice, but not tested) sandwiches. They are good in wok, too. Although they are warm, they taste good too. Hope ya'll enjoy my video. Take care. Watch my cat "Tigger", though in his video debut. =)

0 comments