SHOP.life-regenerator.com * Click here for the recipe! Http * * * * * http GIFT.life-regenerator.com READ.life regenerator.com Vegetarian SPAGHETTI-TACO SALAD little thing! I have this video on 9 and I do not repost this when I was thinking as "Spiritual Space Cadet," but now that I know who I really am a spiritual and Space Cadet, you, my friend, the public could use the comic relief that something like see, I offer this tasty recipe for you today! Oh, if only for this recipea tasty recipe, ideal to satisfy you and be fully in autumn and winter! Caveat: Before you get mad at me for loving my reference to some commentators as a stranger, you hear what I say at the end of this video! And by the way ... I am a foreigner. : D Dan quotable Deep Thought of the Day: "It 's much later, first!" TACO SALAD SPAGHETTI ❤ little thing! ❤ * The Ingredients For the tomato sauce (also known as dressing) - 4-6 Roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped - 1 pint of cherry tomatoes -a few basil leaves - a few leaves of fresh oregano - a few sprigs of fresh thyme - 1 lime for the "meat" TACO - 1-2 yellow courgettes (aka zucchini) - 2-4 raw corn on the cob for the "skin TACO - leaves of romaine lettuce * P * Return - 1) For the sauce (also known as dressing), throw the chopped tomatoes Roma, cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs in your Vita-Mix or other high-power mixer of your choice. BLENDERS.life-regenerator.com - 2) Press the juice of one limethe top, and mix ...

0 comments