The title is incorrect an error in translation in a foreign language by the owners or a plan to attract attention. His probable spelling errors, he sets out to charm. Branislaw Butina is a small man with brown hair and murmured a quick smile. It is not about him but it is for food. One of the few places that come to St. St. Petersburg Baltic real food, restaurant Mediteran, the people of this region to come back and the other ethnic groups such as I,incredulity at the size of portions and thoughts on the recipes. He is not prepared to disclose how its meat dishes like the steak look real on the basis of power.

A neighbor of Serbia and tried to convert some of its other, the size of Pljeskavica Butinas to explain. I said, "This is what they all say." He and I have our bikes ready for the fourth Street restaurant for dining. In the cooler behind the counter I noticed Pepsi, the old way, in small glass bottles, perfect forto start. Since I could not read the menu very well and I did not know what was good, Pedja ordered for me.

There was a Serbian man is sitting at the bar and the three of them talked and talked in their language gives me a lot of time to look around to occupy the site. There was certainly touch a woman, but that did not go well from the atmosphere. It was small, with about six tables and chairs with matching. imitation plants was in the corners. The walls heldImages without much real thought pattern.

The cabinets behind the bar, where guests Butina started to prepare our meals were light purple. On the front were his ads cappuccino and espresso. I had a cappuccino for dessert, it was great.

A family with two teenagers entered ate their meal in one of the tables and many times people in place to order something or pick up food to take home. As soon as my plate was put before me, I said: "This isridiculous. "The meat was eight inches in diameter and was several inches from the sides of homemade bread and special beyond the edge of the plate.

After looking back Pedja, Butina and again, I tried to understand why I had brought steak. I knew not what I expected. I politely said in English, said she was minced and Butina had a secret so that the single structure. I've always said that when looking through the sandwich, manageable bites cut shape "This is the steak."

Pepperochini served with red onions, sour cream and I wanted to stop eating, but could not. It seemed like a lot of spice injected into the meat, in fact, had Butina asked me how I dealt with spices before he did it perfectly for me. The meat seems high, but not spongy, I would like to know how he did it. He wants to sell the meat, after he had prepared, but he was not going to tell us how he did. As an American who has enjoyed Indian, Lebanese, has > Thai, Italian, Hungarian, greek, and perhaps some other types of ethnic food, I heard the story of this treasure Baltic to say. People should go to a restaurant Mediteran and experience of these flavors.

The name can be misleading, before my friend taught me otherwise, I would have expected the Greek and Italian cuisine. I was certainly ignorant, but also look at this place. I ate as much as I could and even a full meal on the left. Notes for the follow-

Mediteran> Restaurant
6500 N St quarter
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
727-526-4466
Mon-Sun 7:00 to 9:00 Closed Tues

0 comments